Saturday, March 25, 2017

Glock 19, for the lefty in your life.

Glock video here!
Yes, this is my personal CCW. So I must apologize for the "customization" that has been done to it. So much for Glock Perfection. I have been accused of being that guy; you know, the Glock fanboy. In some cases they might be right. I enjoy my wife's FN FNS a whole lot more, just because it fits me better. This Glock was anything but perfect until I took a dremel and a burning tool to it. It is close now but so far not yet perfect. I run a Glock because it is easy to manipulate, it is as no frills as I have found in any firearm for CCW. So I guess in that aspect it is perfect, Just not in fit to my hand straight from the factory. But I digress.

When Gaston Glock first began as an entrepreneur he was far from being a Firearms manufacturer. That all changed in 1980 when the Austrian military received an invitation to create a new side arm for the Austrian military.

In 1983 Glock was awarded the contract and an order for 30,000 Glock 17's was placed. In 1984 Norway claimed the Glock as it's new side arm for their military.

in 1986 it caught the eye of many United States law enforcement agencies and became their firearm of choice. in '87 the Glock 18 (select-fire) machine pistol was introduced.

By 1989 more than 350,000 Glock pistols have been sold in 45 different countries. Just ten years later Glock sold it's 2 millionth pistol. Glock has become one of the most innovative and ground breaking successful designs since John M. Browning. Don't forget to check out Color Country Firearms on Facebook for purchase of any Glock models. They are an FFL dealer that can ship to any of the 50 States. Don't forget to subscribe to Left Hand Right Gun on Youtube, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter!

No comments:

Post a Comment